Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas in Eau Claire

My "Picture a Day" project hit a snag in the last several weeks. Family, church and community activities have taken priory and so there have been fewer picture-taking days and no pictures added to the blog.  But I am back again and will try to learn a few things by taking and sharing pictures.

Christmas lights are all around us and provide multiple photo opportunities.  So I go downtown Eau Claire to find some picture opportunities. The first image that grabbed my attention was a sign hanging above Barstow Street.  The lights were bright and made the area feel like Christmas. I took this picture.  Then after I downloaded the picture I realized I was on the wrong side of the street.  Come on, Dave.  Pay more attention. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment