Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Coming and Going


Some are coming.  Others are going.  This picture was taken from the overpass on Hwy 93 and I-94.  Camera shutter was open for 13 seconds and captured these headlights and tail lights on the move. Not a great picture but I learned a lot for ways to do it better next time. I guess I learn best through trial and error.

Picture was taken on the eve of Thanksgiving Day.  I am sure some of the vehicles heading to family and friends to celebrate Thanksgiving Day.  I hope you had a good time with farmily and friends on Thanksgiving.





2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome picture!!
    Thank you for sharing it.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback. Glad you enjoyed it. I will try that again...now that I have learned a bit more about how to make it better.
      dhk

      Delete